Duration: 05 Days & 04 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo or Giza Hotel
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Siwa Oasis Egypt Desert Safari 05 days / 04 nights of great experiences in and around El Alamein allowing you to among others see Alamein World War II remains. You will also experience to Siwa house Museum, Dakrour Mountain, Bir Wahed, You enjoy with swimming in Siwa Springs on a private tour.
Trip in detail
Siwa Oasis Egypt Desert Safari 05 Days & 04 Nights
Day 1: (L+D) Sightseeing Tour to Al Alamein
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and transfer you to El Alamein to visit Military Museum is located105 KM west of Alexandria. The Museum was opened in the year 1956 during the presidency of Gamal Abdel Nasser. The El Alemein War Museum was renewed and reopened in 1992 during the presidency of Mubarak. Continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. After that transfer you to Marsa Matroh and finally Siwa and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L+D) Sightseeing Tour to Shali
Breakfast, visit Dead Mountain, Siwa House Museum & the Old Fortress of Shali, then the Oracle Temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexander the Great, and then the ruins of Amoun Temple. Have a swim in Cleopatra Pool, then Dakrour Mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place ever for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for rheumatism, rheumatoid…etc), overnight at camp.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Siwa – Tour to Bir Wahed
Breakfast, afternoon start by 4WD Jeep swim in salt & fresh water lakes of Bir Wahed, then the Hot Spring, stop to collect shells from the Fossils Mountain. Then enjoy watching the sunset from the highest place around Siwa, having dinner around the fire. Sleep overnight in the desert covered by the stars.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Sightseeing Tour to Siwa Spring
Breakfast, drive over the highest Sand Dunes (app. 80 M) in the western desert to the east. Swim in Abou-Shrouf, the biggest & cleanest spring (it’s sulfured water good for the skin & rheumatism), then visiting Zauton (the Old village of Abou-Shrouf) seeing the Olives’ oil press & black Roman Tomb, Ein Safi (or Safi Spring) & the Roman Tombs (full of Skeletons). On the way back to Siwa, visit Koraishet Spring, overnight in Camp.
Day 5: (B) Transfer from Siwa to Cairo
After breakfast, back to Cairo
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & return
- Transfers from Cairo to Siwa By private Air Condition Vehicle
- All transfers mention in Siwa By 4×4 Car
- 01 full day tour in El Alamein including Military Museum
- 03 full day tour in Siwa to visit Old City of Shali, Siwa house Museum, Dakrour Mountain, Bir Wahed, Siwa Spring, Dead Mountain
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 04 night accommodation in hotel in Siwa based on Half Board basis
- 05 Bottle of water per person per tour
- International flights
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.