Duration: 14 Days & 13 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Egypt Nile Cruise and Jordan tours 14 days / 13 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk. Finally tour to City Of Petra & Dead Sea on a private tour.
You will have 12 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
03 nights accommodation On board Deluxe
Trip in detail
Egypt Nile Cruise and Jordan tours 14 Days / 13 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum & Old Cairo
The day starts with a tour of the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next is a visit to Old Coptic Cairo to visit the Greek monastery of St. George, St. Sergius church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
In the afternoon is a visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar district. Return to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara
The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments.
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
In the afternoon we will visit the Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid – the first pyramid to be built and the surrounding monuments. Your guide will give you a detailed history on Imhotep, the Egyptian architect who created this pyramid and how he accomplished this major undertaking.
When we finish exploring this area we will visit the Pyramid of Teti with its inscribed texts, and several private tombs.
At the end of the tour transfer you to Railway station to coach your sleeper train to Aswan & overnight.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Upon arrival Aswan our Min travel representative meet you at Railway station and transfer to cruise ship – your home for the next 3 nights. Embarkation before lunch. Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Felucca Trip around Kitchener’s Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum
Overnight onboard cruise ship in Aswan.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo very early morning. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods; Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Luxor. Overnight onboard
Day 6: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to West Bank
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor.
Visit the West Bank (Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari And Colossi of Memnon) & the East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples) Overnight in Luxor
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 7: (B+D) Transfer from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh
Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer you to Luxor Airport to coach flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival Airport our Min Travel representative and transfer you for check in and overnight hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 8: (B+L) Transfer to Aqaba & Sightseeing Tour to Wadi Rum
Our representative meets you at hotel lobby and transfer to Taba to take your ferry boat to Aqaba.
Upon arrival, Meet & assist & drive to Wadi Rum, one of the world’s most colorful and unique landscapes of desert and mountain scenery. Tour through its colored sands by Bedouin four-wheel drive vehicles for two hours, visiting on the way El-Ein (Lawrence Spring), el-Khazali Canyon with its Thamudic rock inscriptions & The small Rock Bridge, Continue to red-rose city of Petra for dinner & overnight at your hotel.
Day 9: (B+L) Jordon Sightseeing Tour to City of Petra
After Breakfast. Start exploring the Nabatean city of Petra. The tour starts on horseback, passing by the Obelisk Tomb and then proceeding on foot through the Siq -the narrow gorge that leads to Petra’s most impressive monument, the Treasury. Then on to the Street of Facades, the Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Colonnaded Street, the Byzantine Church, the Temple, the Monumental Arch and Qasr el-Bint Faroun. In the afternoon, climb up to the gigantic 1st century AD monument of the Monastery. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 10: (B+L) Tour to Dead Sea
After breakfast, drive northwards to the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth -400 meters below sea level- for swimming in its salty waters. The Dead Sea known for its high salt content will enable you to float without exerting any effort. Transfer to Aqaba for departure. Upon arrival Taba transfer you hotel & overnight.
Day 11: (B+D) Free Day at Sharm EL Sheikh
This day is free for leisure and independent activities. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 12: (B+D) Free Day at Sharm EL Sheikh
This day is free for leisure and independent activities. Overnight in Sharm.
Day 13: (B+D) Free Day at Sharm EL Sheikh – transfer to Cairo
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to Cairo & check in hotel and overnight.
Day 14: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 03 nights Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- 01 night in first class sleeper train night based on HB basis (dinner & breakfast)
- 04 nights in hotel in Sharm El Sheikh based on half board basis
- 02 nights in hotel in Petra based on half board basis.
- Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo / Petra
- Domestic flight Luxor/Sharm El Sheikh
- Ferry boat ticket from and to Aqapa
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost 000 USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.