Duration: 10 Days & 09 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Egypt Meditation Tour Cairo, Luxor and Hurghada 10 days / 09 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank. Enjoy visiting Tal El Amarna, Dendera Temple & Abydos on a private tour.
You will have 03 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Egypt Meditation Tour 10 Days & 09 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
02 hours privet meditation at Cheops Pyramids
From Giza we go to Sakkara to explore the famous Step Pyramid – built for the 3rd Dynasty Pharaoh Djoser by architect Imhotep! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B) Sightseeing Tour to Tel El Amarna
After Breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to El Minya to visit Tel El Amarna is an Egyptian archaeological site that represents the remains of the capital city established and built by the pharaoh Akhenaten of the late Eighteenth Dynasty, and abandoned shortly after his Death 1332 BC. After finish the visit go to Assuit & Overnight.
Day 4: (B) Sightseeing Tour to Dendera & Abydos
After breakfast check out hotel and begin your guided tour to Dendera City to visit Dendera Temple. This temple as a sight to hold, with the massive stones & underground passages. Is called the Temple of Hathor, one of the best-preserved in all of Egypt, and also one of the most important. In the ancient beliefs, Hathor was the consort of the god of daylight, ruler of the west, and protector or the underworld. In the manner of wise desert wayfarers, we’ll leave before dawn to take advantage of cool temperatures. Our air-conditioned van will take us through timeless Nile-side villages, where life revolves around the irrigation and harvest of crops. Finally, we’ll reach the temple precincts. We’ll take note of the unusually deep tombs, and pass under the celebrated Zodiac, in a chapel dedicated to Osiris. (Dendera is the traditional site of his rebirth.) Our full day will also include a visit to Abydos, traditional home of Osiris, god of the underworld, and a stopping point on the journey of wayfaring souls. At the end of the day your driver transfers you to Luxor & Overnight.
Day 5: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Temple of Karnak & Temple of Luxor
The day starts with a guided tour of the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reined 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
Day 6: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
After breakfast, Transfer you across the Nile river to the West Bank to visit the famous Valley of the Kings. The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon. In the evening transfer to Hurghada hotel and overnight.
Day 7: (B+L+D) Free Day at Hurghada
This day is free for your activities in Hurghada.
Day 8: (B+L) Transfer from Hurghada to Cairo
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to Cairo and check in & overnight.
Day 9: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum, Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Your guided tour for the day starts with a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is the renowned Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara
- 02 hours privet meditation at Cheops Pyramids
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 02 day tour in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- 01 full Day tour Dendera Temple & Abydos
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 05 night accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 02 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 02 night accommodation in hotel in Hurghada based on full board basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude the Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2 – 5.99 cost 25% from adult rate
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.