Duration: 14 Days & 13 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Egypt Desert Safari and Nile River Cruise 14 days / 13 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk. You will also Experience Bahariya and Black & White desert allowing you to and see Farafra, Dakhla and Kharge Oasis on a private tour
You will have 12 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Egypt Desert Safari, Nile River Cruise 14 Days & 13 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Breakfast and check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Cherfrern and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Before going to the Egyptian museum this is the best time to take a break for lunch
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian museum, this was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
And finally a visit the legendary Khan El Khalili bazaar district for shopping. Return to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Optional: Sound & light Show at the Pyramids of Giza.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Transfer from Cairo to Baharyia Oasis
Breakfast at the hotel, Then transfer by A/C Bus, cutting across the western desert, towards Baharya Oasis or the Northern Oasis as its ancient Pharaonic name. Arrive Baharia and have some rest and lunch. Next you will have a tour in Baharya Oasis by Jeep. Visit the English Mountain and cold and hot springs. Overnight in Camp in Baharya.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Tour to Black Mountain and the Crystal Mountain
Breakfast at the camp, then drive to the White desert. On the way you will visit the Black Mountain and the Crystal Mountain. Arrive the white desert and overnight among the Chalk white mashroom-shaped rocks, covered by the stars.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Tour to Farafra Oasis, Farafra Local Museum & Dakhla Oasis
Break down the camp and drive toward Dakhla Oasis (the Inner Oasis), or Zeszes as it was called in Pharoanic era. Stop in the way in Farafra Oasis, or (the City of the Cow) as it was named during ancient times, to visit Beir Zeita (the 6th well) and Farafra Local Museum. Continue to Dakhla and visit the Medieval Islamic town of Al-Qasr (The Palace). Overnight in Bedowin camp in Dakhla.
* Optional Camel ride:
Here you can have a camel-ride for 01 hour or 02 among the golden sand dunes of the western desert.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Tour to Kharga Oasis
Breakfast at the camp and drive toward Kharga Oasis (The outer Oasis) or the Southern Oasis as its ancient Pharoanic name. Remainder of the day is free for leisure and independent activities. Overnight in Hamadala Hotel.
Day 7: (B) Transfer to Luxor
Breakfast and check out the hotel, visit the ancient temple of Hibis that was dedicated to the Theban Triad, and then move to the ancient Roman cemetry of Bagawat which comprises more than 60 of the most ancient christian tombs of the world. At night you can have a walk in the beautiful city of Kharga and see the daily life of humble Egyptians. Then continue driving to reach Luxor.
Transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 8: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
Optional: Hot Balloon Over Luxor.
After breakfast check out hotel, we will transfer you to your Nile Cruise.
A.M.: Embarkation before lunch
P.M.: visit the temple of Karnak and the temple of Luxor. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 9: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
A.M.: Cross to the West Bank. Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon.
P.M.: Sail to Esna. Cross the lock. Sail to Edfu and overnight.
Day 10: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu
A.M.: Visit the temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo.
P.M.: Visit the temple shared by the two Gods Haroeris. Sail to Aswan and overnight.
Day 11: (B+L+D) AswanSightseeing Tour to the High Dam & Temple of Philae
A.M.: Visit of the High Dam and the temple of Philae.
P.M.: View of the Elephantine Island by felucca (sailing boat) and view of the Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 12: (B+D) Transfer to railway station in Aswan
A.M.: Disembarkation after breakfast.
In the afternoon transfer to Luxor Railway station to take your sleeper train to Cairo
Day 13: (B) Transfer to Cairo hotel. free day
Upon arrival Cairo our Min Travel representative meet you and transfer to Hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 14: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle except transfers in Oasis by 4×4 jeep.
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Bahariya based on Half Board basis
- 01 overnight in camp in the Western desert based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 overnight in camp in the Dakhla based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 overnight in the Kharga hotel based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 04 nights Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- 01 overnight in first class sleeper train & Luxor/Cairo based on Half Board basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05. – per person.
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.