Duration: 10 Days & 09 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Egypt and Jordan Tours 10 days / 09 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk. Finally tours in Jordan on a private tour.
You will have 09 nights’ accommodation included in this tour, at
03 nights’ accommodation Onboard Deluxe
Trip in detail
Egypt and Jordan Tours 10 Days & 09 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments.
Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
The day starts with a tour of the Egyptian museum, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the afternoon is a visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar district. Back to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Upon arrival Aswan our Min travel representative meet you at Railway station and transfer to cruise ship – your home for the next 3 nights. Embarkation before lunch. Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Felucca Trip around Kitchener’s Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum
Overnight onboard cruise ship in Aswan.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu Sail to Kom Ombo very early morning. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods; Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Luxor. Overnight onboard
Day 5: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to West & East Bank
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor.
Visit the West Bank (Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari And Colossi of Memnon) & the East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples) Overnight in Luxor
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 6: (B) Flight from Luxor to Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer you to Luxor Airport to coach flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo airport our representative meets you and assists and transfers to hotel for check in.
Day 7: (B) Flight from Cairo to Jordan
Our representative meets you at hotel lobby and transfer to Cairo international Airport to take your flight to Jordan.
Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet and assist you through the customs and immigration procedures. Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight
Day 8: (B+L) Jordan Sightseeing Tour to town Madaba, Mt. Nebo & the Dead Sea
Breakfast, then drive to the town Madaba, where you find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. After that continue to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place. You visit an old monastery; overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Afterward we drive to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time and the chance to float on water. Overnight Petra hotel.
Day 9: (B+L) Jordan Sightseeing Tour to City of Petra
After breakfast visit the Red Rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire. Pass the canyon, the so called Siq, to see the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Continue via the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh’s Castle. Drive back to Amman for overnight
Day 10: (B) Transfer to Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Amman Airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 03 nights Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- 02 nights in hotel in Amman based on bed & breakfast
- 01 night in hotel in Petra based on bed & breakfast
- Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo/Petra/Amman
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan & Luxor/Cairo
- International flights Egypt & Jordon
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost 000 USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.