Duration: 8 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel either from Cairo or Giza
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Day Tour to pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Coptic Cairo the most famous attractions: Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus and the Sphinx monument. You will also experience the Egyptian Museum, the Khan El Khalili bazaars. Coptic Cairo to see Hanging Church, Greek Church of St. George, Church of St. Sergius, St. Barbara’s Church
Trip in detail
Day Tour to pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Coptic Cairo
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and begin your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos – also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next step Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Our next stop is in Coptic Cairo home of some of the oldest Christian churches in the world and retrace the steps where Mary and Joseph walked thousands of years ago. We will visit the Hanging Church, also known as El Muallaqa that was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and it was believed to have been built at the end of the 3rd century. Built on the outer wall you will see the Greek Church of St. George. Following is a visit to the Church of St. Sergius, a perfect example of Coptic churches and monasteries. It was founded at the end of the 4th century and it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the holy family during their flight from Egypt. Our tour will concludes with a visit to the St. Barbara’s Church that was built between the 4th and 5th centuries. It has preserved ruins of Saint John.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day transfer you to hotel.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Coptic Museum USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- If your hotel at 6 October area there is Supplement USD 10.- per Vehicle.
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 20.- per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars.