Duration: 8 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel either from Cairo or Giza
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Day Tour To Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Bazaars the most famous attractions: Egyptian Museum, Castle of Saladin and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaars.
Trip in detail
Day Tour To Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Bazaars
Your guide for the day will pick you up and begin your guided tour to Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is the Renown Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- If your hotel at 6 October area there is Supplement USD 10.- per Vehicle.
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 20.- per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars.