Duration: 8 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel either from Cairo or Giza
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Day Tour Pyramids and Egyptian Museum the most famous attractions: Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus and the Sphinx monument. You will also experience the Egyptian Museum, the Khan El Khalili bazaars.
Trip in detail
Day Tour Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and begin your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos – also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next step Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day transfer you to hotel.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Pyramids, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The offer of Summer rate valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017.
- The offer of Winter rate valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018.
- If your hotel at 6 October area, there is Supplement USD 10 per Vehicle.
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 20.- per child
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in Cairo in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars.