Duration: 10 Days & 09 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Western Desert Oasis and Luxor 10 days / 09 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank. You will also Experience Bahariya and Black & White desert allowing you to and see Dakhla and Kharge Oasis on a private tour
You will have 04 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Western Desert Oasis and Luxor 10 Days & 09 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Breakfast and check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Cherfrern and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Before going to the Egyptian museum this is the best time to take a break for lunch
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian museum, this was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
And finally a visit the legendary Khan El Khalili bazaar district for shopping. Return to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Optional: Sound & light Show at the Pyramids of Giza.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Transfer from Cairo to Baharyia Oasis
Breakfast at the hotel, Then transfer by A/C Bus, cutting across the western desert, towards Baharya Oasis or the Northern Oasis as its ancient Paranoiac name. Arrive Baharia and have some rest and lunch. Next you will have a tour in Baharya Oasis by Jeep. Visit the English Mountain and cold and hot springs. Overnight in Camp in Baharya.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Tour to Black Mountain and the Crystal Mountain
Breakfast at the camp, then drive to the White desert. On the way you will visit the Black Mountain and the Crystal Mountain. Arrive the white desert and overnight among the Chalk white mashroom-shaped rocks, covered by the stars.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Tour to Farafra Oasis, Farafra Local Museum & Dakhla
Break down the camp and drive toward Dakhla Oasis (the Inner Oasis), or Zeszes as it was called in Pharoanic era. Stop in the way in Farafra Oasis, or (the City of the Cow) as it was named during ancient times, to visit Beir Zeita (the 6th well) and Farafra Local Museum. Continue to Dakhla and visit the Medieval Islamic town of Al-Qasr (The Palace). Overnight in Bedowin camp in Dakhla.
* Optional Camel ride:
Here you can have a camel-ride for 01 hour or 02 among the golden sand dunes of the western desert.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Tour to Kharga Oasis
Breakfast at the camp and drive toward Kharga Oasis (The outer Oasis) or the Southern Oasis as its ancient Pharoanic name. Upon arrival, visit the ancient temple of Hibis that was dedicated to the Theban Triad, and then move to the ancient Roman cemetery of Bagawat which comprises more than 60 of the most ancient Christian tombs of the world. At night you can have a walk in the beautiful city of Kharga and see the daily life of humble Egyptians. Overnight in Hamadala Hotel.
Day 7: (B) Transfer to Luxor – Cairo Sightseeing Tour Karnak & Luxor Temple
Breakfast and check out the hotel, then continue driving to reach Luxor. Visit the Eastern bank including the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reined 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
At the ends of the day transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 8: (B+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
Optional: Hot Balloon Over Luxor.
After breakfast check out hotel. The day starts with a guided tour of the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient mummies were discovered and The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
In the afternoon transfer to Luxor Railway station to take your sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 9: (B) Transfer to Cairo hotel. free day
Upon arrival Cairo our Min Travel representative meet you and transfer to Hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 10: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Bahariya based on Half Board basis
- 01 overnight in the Kharga hotel based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 02 overnights in camps in the Western desert based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 overnight in first class sleeper train & Luxor/Cairo based on Half Board basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person.
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.