Duration: 08 Days & 07 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo to St. Catherine Sinai Safari Tour 08 days / 07 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also Experience Sinia to see, Mount Sinai, St. Catherine, Wadi Ghazala, Ain Hudra & Colored
Canyon on a private tour.
You will have 07 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo to St. Catherine Sinai Safari Tour 08 Days & 07 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Breakfast and check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Cherfrern and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Before going to the Egyptian museum this is the best time to take a break for lunch
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian museum, this was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
And finally a visit the legendary Khan El Khalili bazaar district for shopping. Return to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Transfer from Cairo to St. Catherine
Breakfast and check out of hotel. The day starts with a drive from Cairo to the Sinai region, crossing the Suez Canal. Drive along the coast past the spring of Ayun Musa.
Next stop is at Wadi Firan, the biggest oasis in Sinai. Continue driving to St. Catherine Monastery. Overnight in Camp.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Tour to Mount Sinai & St. Catherine Monastery
Today starts with a climb on Mount Sinai at Jebel Muse – 2,285 meters. Then a visit the Monastery (if open). Then continue driving to Dahab on the Aqaba gulf. Camp overnight in Dahab.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Tour to Wadi Ghazala & Ain Hudra
Today drive to Wadi Ghazala and ride camels to Ain Hudra. Overnight in camp in Dahab.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Tour to Colored Canyon
Today drive to the fascinating Colored Canyon. Then continue to Nueiwba, situated on the Aqaba Gulf. The remainder of the day is free for leisure, swimming or snorkeling. Overnight in camp in Nueiwba.
Day 7: (B+L+D) Transfer to Cairo
Today is free for leisure, swimming or snorkeling. In the afternoon return to Cairo. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night in camp at St. Catherine based on FB basis
- 01 night in camp in Nueiwba based on FB basis
- 02 nights in camp in Dahab based on FB basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour
- A Bottle of water for every day
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person.
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.