Duration: 13 Days & 12 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Nile Felucca, Egypt Desert Adventure 13 days / 12 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk. you enjoy with Felucca sailing in the Nile. You will also Experience Bahariya and Black & White desert allowing you to and see Farafra, Dakhla and Kharge Oasis on a private tour
You will have 07 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Nile Felucca, Egypt Desert Adventure 13 Days & 12 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Breakfast and check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Cherfrern and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian museum, this was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
And finally a visit the legendary Khan El Khalili bazaar district for shopping. At the end of the day our Min Travel Representative transfers you to Railway station to coach your sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: (B) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Arrive early morning in Aswan and transfer to Hotel in Aswan – Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Philae Temple.
Day 4: (B+D) Nile Felucca
Optional: Abu Simble Tour
After Breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to Felucca. Felucca start sailing to North direction. Dinner & Overnight onboard.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Nile Felucca
Breakfast, Felucca continue sailing to North direction. Lunch, Dinner & Overnight onboard.
Day 6: (B) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods; Sobek and Haroeris. Transfer you to Edfu cutting 60KM and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Transfer you to hotel in Luxor & Overnight.
Day 7: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to West Bank
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor.
The day starts with a guided tour of the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient mummies were discovered and The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
Next step visit East bank, Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reined 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
Overnight in Luxor
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 8: (B+D) Transfer from Luxor to Kharga Oasis
Disembarkation after Breakfast. Transfer you to Kharga to visit the ancient temple of Hibis that was dedicated to the Theban Triad, then move to the ancient Roman cemetry of Bagawat which comprises more than 60 of the most ancient christian tombs of the world. At night you can have a walk in the beautiful city of Kharga and see the daily life of humble Egyptians. Kharga Oasis
Day 9: (B+L+D) Tour to Dakhla Oasis
Breakfast and drive toward Dakhla Oasis (the Inner Oasis), or Zeszes as it was called in Pharoanic era. Continue to Dakhla and visit the Medieval Islamic town of Al-Qasr (The Palace). Overnight in Bedowin camp in Dakhla.
Day 10: (B+L+D) Tour to Farafra Oasis, Farafra Local Museum
Breakfast, Transfer to Farafra to see Farafra Oasis, or (the City of the Cow) as it was named during ancient times, to visit Beir Zeita (the 6th well) and Farafra Local Museum. and continue to White desert & Overnight.
Day 11: (B+L+D) Tour to Black and Crystal Mountain & Transfer to Baharyia Oasis
Breakfast, On the way you will visit the Black Mountain and the Crystal Mountain. Then transfer towards Baharya Oasis or the Northern Oasis as its ancient Pharaonic name. Arrive Baharia and have some rest and lunch. Next you will have a tour in Baharya Oasis by Jeep. Visit the English Mountain and cold and hot springs. Overnight in Camp in Baharya.
Day 12: (B) Transfer to Cairo hotel & Free day
Transfer from Baharyia to Hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Optional: Sound & light Show at the Pyramids of Giza.
Day 13: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle except transfers in Oasis by 4×4 jeep.
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Pyramids & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Aswan based on BB basis
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Bahariya based on Half Board basis
- 01 overnight in camp in the Western desert based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 overnight in camp in the Dakhla based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 01 overnight in the Kharga hotel based on FB basis (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 02 nights Nile felucca based on FB basis
- 01 overnight in first class sleeper train & Cairo/Aswan based on Half Board basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05. – per person.
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 03.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.