Duration: 12 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel in Alexandria
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo day tour from Alexandria the most famous attractions: Pyramids to see Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos & Egyptian Museum.
Trip in detail
Cairo day tour from Alexandria
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria and begin your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos – also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids, this is a perfect time to ride a camel (optional) and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next step Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
After that our Min Travel representative will pick you up and transfer you, cutting across 220 Kilometers of the Western desert from Cairo is the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. The trip takes about 3 hours. At the end of tour transfer to you hotel in Alexandria.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers from Alexandria By private Air Condition Vehicle
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Pyramids & Egyptian Museum
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- International flights
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 30.- per child
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars