Duration: 06 Days & 05 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Bahariya Oasis, White and Black desert 06 days / 05 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Bahariya and Black & White desert on a private tour.
You will have 03 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Bahariya Oasis, White and Black desert 06 Days & 05 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
Churches and a trip to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for shopping. At the end of the day transfers back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Pyramids Area.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Tour to Bahariya Oasis
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Western desert to the Oasis of Baharyia by Air Condition Vehicle. Upon Arrival, you will take jeep 4×4 to make Visits to Alexander the great Temple, Tomb of Nobles, The Golden Mummies Museum, Ain EL Mephtella & natural springs. Overnight in camp.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Tour to the White Desert, Black desert & Crystal Mountain
After breakfast continue exploring in the Western desert by 4x4x jeep to see the Black mountain cutting 160 KM to visit Crystal Mountain and White desert. Overnight in camp in White desert.
Day 5: (B) Transfer from White Desert to Cairo
After breakfast, back to Cairo cutting 370 KM. Check in hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 6: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum& Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Bahariya to visit Alexander the great Temple, Tomb of Nobles, The Golden Mummies Museum & Ain EL Mephtella.
- 01 day tour Desert including White and Black desert.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in Bahariya based on Full Board basis
- 01 night accommodation in Camp in Desert based on full board basis
- one Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned