Duration: 06 Days & 05 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor by flight 06 days / 05 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. Luxor West Bank and East Bank and You will also experience Alexandria to see Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa on a private tour. You will have 05 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor by flight 06 Days / 05 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our MIN Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer to the Cairo International Airport to coach your flight to Luxor.
Arrive in Luxor and check in to hotel. The day starts with a guided tour of the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient mummies were discovered and The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
After the tour return to hotel. The remainder of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Temple of Karnak & Temple of Luxor
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a visit to the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
In the evening transfer to Luxor Airport to coach your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo Our representative meet you and transfer to your hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 5: (B+L) Alexandria Sightseeing Tour to Montazah Summer Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you; cutting across 220 Kilometers of the Western desert from Cairo is the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. The trip takes about 3 hours.
Upon arrival your tour leader will take you to visit the Montazah Summer Palace, walk around and enjoy the Montazah gardens. Originally built in 1892, it was the summer home of the Egyptian Royal family. Lunch is taken en-route at a popular seafood district (at your own expense).
Following lunch you will visit the fort and Citadel of Qaitbay (Outside), which was built around 1480 by the Mamluk Sultan Qaitbay. It is believed to rest on the site and to be built from the stones of the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Next is a visit to the Bombay’s Pillar which was built in 297 AD for the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The Pillar itself is a 9 meters / 29 feet in circumference and it is said that 22 people could lunch on the capital, or flat top of the Pillar.
The day ends with a visit to the Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa. These tombs were tunneled into the bedrock in the age of the Antonine emperors (2nd century A.D.) for a single wealthy family still practicing the ancient religion. These tombs represent the last existing major construction for the sake of the old Egyptian religion. At the end of the day returns to Cairo.
Day 6: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Alexandria to visit, Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
- 01 day tour West Bank in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari & Colossi of Memnon
- 01 day tour East Bank in Luxor including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 04 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- Domestic Flight Cairo/Luxor and Luxor/Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Enter Alexandria Library USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost 125 USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.