Duration: 07 Days & 06 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Luxor & Aswan by Train 07 days / 06 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin, Old Coptic Cairo and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk, Kom ombo to visit temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris, Edfu to visit the temple of Horus in Edfu on a private tour.
You will have 04 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Aswan And Luxor by Train 06 nights / 07 days
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L+D) CairoSightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
At the end of the day transfer to the rail station to board an overnight 1st class sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: (B) AswanSightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Upon arrival Aswan Railway station Your guide for the day will pick you up and begin your guided tour by A/C Car with a visit to the romantic temple of Philae or Isis Temple dedicated to the cow-headed goddess Hathor. The temple was started by Ptolemy III and continued by Ptolemy IV, but never completed.
Next is a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries. The obelisk is 14 m high and is thought to have been intended for the temple of Hatshepsute at the Karnak.
The tour ends with a visit to the High Dam. The Dam which is 7 Km high is one of the biggest dams in the world. It was erected to store the waters of the flood of the Nile in Lake Nasser.
At the end of the day return back to your hotel in Aswan
Optional: Sound & light Show at Philae Temple.
Day 4: (B) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Abu Simble Tour is optional upon request.
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from Aswan hotel and start your tour. Transfer you to Komombo to visit temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. After that transfer you to Edfu to visit the temple of Horus in Edfu.
At the end of the day transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 5: (B+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the King, Temple of Hatshepsut, Temple of Karnak & Temple of Luxor
Optional: Hot Balloon Over Luxor.
After breakfast check out hotel. The day starts with a guided tour of the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient mummies were discovered and The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
The tour end with a visit to the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
In the evening transfer to the rail station to board an overnight 1st class sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 6: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Citadel, Old Coptic Cairo & Khan El Khalili bazaars
Arrive in Cairo railway station. Your guide for the day starts with a guided tour with visit the Citadel fortress with a visit to the Mohammed Ali Mosque (the alabaster mosque). The Citadel that was built by Salah-El-Din in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks of Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
Other churches and a trip to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for shopping. At the end of the day transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Aswan to visit Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- 01 day tour West Bank in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari & Colossi of Memnon
- 01 day tour East Bank in Luxor including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Aswan based on BB basis
- 02 overnights in first class sleeper train: Cairo/Luxor & Luxor/Cairo based on Half Board basis
- one Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 3.99 is free of charge
- Child 04 – 5.99 cost 80 USD per child for train tickets
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.