Duration: 05 Days & 04 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo and Luxor Short Holidays 05 days / 04 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara (Step Pyramid), the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank on a private tour.
You will have 03 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo and Luxor Short Holidays 05 Days & 04 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
From Giza we go to Sakkara to explore the famous Step Pyramid – built for the 3rd Dynasty Pharaoh Djoser by architect Imhotep! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Optinal: Sound and Light Show at pyramids area.
Day 3: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Temple of Karnak, Temple of Luxor, Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
Early morning our Min Travel representative meet you at your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Cairo international Airport to coach your flight to Luxor.
Arrive in Luxor and check in to hotel. The day starts with a guided tour of the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
Transfer you across the Nile river to the West Bank to visit the famous Valley of the Kings. The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon. After the tour return to hotel. The remainder of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Luxor.
Optinal: Sound and Light Show at Karnak.
Day 4: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum, Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Our Min Travel representatives meet you at the lobby of your hotel and transfer you to Luxor Airport to coach your flight to Cairo.
Upon arrive in Cairo International Airport Our Min Travel representative will meet you. Your guided tour for the day starts with a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is the renown Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Sakkara
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day
- Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor & Luxor/Cairo
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude the Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2 – 5.99 cost 25% from adult rate
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.