Duration: 08 Days & 07 Nights
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo and Egypt Nile Cruise by flight 08 days / 07 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk on a private tour.
You will have
03 nights accommodation included in this tour, at 5-star hotels
04 nights accommodation Onboard Super Deluxe Nile River Cruise
Trip in detail
Cairo and Egypt Nile Cruise By Flight 08 Days & 07 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
Churches and a trip to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for shopping. At the end of the day transfers back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo. Return to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Pyramids Area.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the East Bank
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Transfer to airport and board flight to Luxor. Arrive early morning in Luxor and transfer to cruise ship – your home for the next 4 nights. Embarkation before lunch. Visit Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the West Bank
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight over Luxor.
In the Morning Visit the West Bank, Valley of the Kings, Colossi’s of Memnon and Hatshepsut Temple. Sail to Edfu & Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Kom Ombo Overnight at Kom Ombo.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo
Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan
Optional: Sound & light Show at Philae Temple.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Optional: Abu Simbel Tour
Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Felucca Trip around Kitchener’s Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum
Overnight onboard cruise ship in Aswan
Day 7: (B) Flight from Aswan to Cairo
Disembarkation after Breakfast. Our Min Travel representatives meet you at Nile Cruise and transfer you to Aswan Airport to coach flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo Airport our Min Travel representative meet you and transfer to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. This day is free for your activities in Cairo.
Optional: Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise & Show.
Day 8: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program by private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 04 nights Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor & Aswan/Cairo
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- Per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- Per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- Per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- Per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- Per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rates exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost 200.- USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.