Duration: 08 Days & 07 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Alexandria and Siwa Oasis Safari Tours 08 days / 07 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Alexandria to see Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa. You enjoy with Desert Safari in Siwa to see the Al Alamein, Shali, Siwa house Museum, Dakrour Mountain, Bir Wahed, Siwa Spring, Dead Mountain on a private tour.
You will have 06 nights accommodation included in this tour,
Trip in detail
Cairo, Alexandria and Siwa Oasis Safari Tours 08 Days & 07 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our MIN Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+L) Alexandria Sightseeing Tour to Montazah Summer Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you, cutting across 220 Kilometers of the Western desert from Cairo is the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. The trip takes about 3 hours.
Upon arrival your tour leader will take you to visit the Montazah Summer Palace, walk around and enjoy the Montazah gardens. Originally built in 1892, it was the summer home of the Egyptian Royal family. Lunch is taken en-route at a popular seafood district
Following lunch you will visit the fort and Citadel of Qaitbay (Outside), which was built around 1480 by the Mamluk Sultan Qaitbay. It is believed to rest on the site and to be built from the stones of the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Next is a visit to the Bombay’s Pillar which was built in 297 AD for the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The Pillar itself is a 9 meters / 29 feet in circumference and it is said that 22 people could lunch on the capital, or flat top of the Pillar.
The day ends with a visit to the Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa. These tombs were tunneled into the bedrock in the age of the Antonine emperors (2nd century A.D.) for a single wealthy family still practicing the ancient religion. These tombs represent the last existing major construction for the sake of the old Egyptian religion. Overnight at hotel in Alexandria.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Tour to El Alamein
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria to El Alamein to visit Military Museum is located105 KM west of Alexandria. The Museum was opened in the year 1956 during the presidency of Gamal Abdel Nasser. The El Alemein War Museum was renewed and reopened in 1992 during the presidency of Mubarak. Continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. After that transfer you to Marsa Matroh and finally Siwa and overnight.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Tour to Shali
Breakfast at Alexandria check out hotel and transfer you to Siwa, visit Dead Mountain, Siwa House Museum & the Old Fortress of Shali, then the Oracle Temple where you will see the coronation hall of Alexander the Great, and then the ruins of Amoun Temple. Have a swim in Cleopatra Pool, then Dakrour Mountain (famous for its hot sand, the best place ever for sand bath, used as an effective natural cure for rheumatism, rheumatoid…etc), overnight.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Tour to Bir Wahed
Breakfast, afternoon start by 4WD Jeep swim in salt & fresh water lakes of Bir Wahed, then the Hot Spring, stops to collect shells from the Fossils Mountain. Then enjoy watching the sunset from the highest place around Siwa, having dinner around the fire. Sleep overnight in the desert covered by the stars.
Day 7: (B) Transfer from Siwa to Cairo
After breakfast, back to Cairo Hotel & Overnight
Day 8: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- Transfers from in Cairo and Alexandria By private Air Condition Vehicle
- All transfers mention in Siwa By 4×4 Car
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Alexandria to visit, Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
- 01 full day tour in El Alamein including Military Museum
- 02 full day tour in Siwa to visit Old City of Shali, Siwa house Museum, Dakrour Mountain, Bir Wahed, Dead Mountain
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Alexandria based on BB basis
- 03 nights accommodation in Siwa based on full Board basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Alexandria
- 7 Bottle of water per person per tour
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Enter Alexandria Library USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.