Duration: 4 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel in Aswan
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Aswan Sightseeing Tour the most famous attractions: High dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk
Trip in detail
Aswan Sightseeing Tour
Your guide for the day will pick you up and begin your guided tour by A/C Car with a visit to the romantic Temple of Philae or Isis Temple dedicated to the cow-headed goddess Hathor. The temple was started by Ptolemy III and continued by Ptolemy IV, but never completed.
Next is a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries. The obelisk is 14 m high and is thought to have been intended for the temple of Hatshepsute at the Karnak.
The tour ends with a visit to the High Dam. The Dam which is 7 Km high is one of the biggest dams in the world. It was erected to store the waters of the flood of the Nile in Lake Nasser.
At the end of the day returns back to your hotel in Aswan.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Aswan including High dam, Philae Temple & Unfinished Obelisk
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- A Bottle of water
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- Summer rate Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017.
- Winter rate Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018.
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 20.- per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in Aswan in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars.