Duration: 04 Days/ 03 Nights
Availability: Available Daily
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Tour Type: Private
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Arabian Horse Tour 04 days / 03 Nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and Sakkara (Step Pyramid). You will also experience the Egyptian Museum, Arabian Horse Riding Nile River Dinner Cruise on a private tour.
You will have 3 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Arabian Horse Tour 04 Days / 03 Nights
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to Sakkara & Memphis and Gamel Riding
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to the horse stables in Giza to select your horses and start our 4-hour ride at Giza area. After that transfer you to Sakkara. When we arrive in Sakkara we will give you a tour of the Step Pyramid, built for the 3rd Dynasty Pharaoh Djoser by the architect Imhotep.
After lunch we will transfer to Memphis, the capital of the Pharaohs during the old kingdom, via A/C Car. Memphis was built by King Menes and is located 24 kilometers southwest of Cairo, in Al Badrasheen. Included in the tour is a visit to the statue of Ramses II and the 80-ton Alabaster Sphinx. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Optinal: Sound and Light Show at Pyramids Giza.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Great Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Cherfrern and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next is a visit to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the evening Our Min Travel representative will transfer you from your hotel to the Nile river and board a cruise ship for an evening of excitement! You will enjoy a memorable evening aboard a dinner & show cruise ship; full buffet dinner, folklore music and belly dancing while your cruise along the river for about 2 hours. At the end of the cruise we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel our Min Travel representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Sakkara & Memphis
- 01 full day tour to visit to visit Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program.
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour
- A Bottle of water for every day
- Nile river dinner cruise with buffet dinner
- 04 hours horse ride at Giza area
- All service charges and taxes
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement.
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2 – 5.99 cost 20% from adult rate
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 40% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money tPlease you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.ransfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.