Duration: 6 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel in Aswan.
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Abu Simbel Tour from Aswan By Flight the most famous attractions: Temple of Queen Nefertari and Temple of Ramses
Trip in detail
Abu Simbel Tour from Aswan By Flight
Our Representative will meet you at your hotel in Aswan and transfer you to Aswan Airport to coach your flight to Abu Simble.
Upon Arrival Abu Simble your guide will meet you to start your guided tour with visit the Temple of Ramses and Temple of Queen Nefertari. Not only are the two temples located at Abu Simbel among the most magnificent monuments in the world but their removal and reconstruction was a historic event in itself, When the temples (280 km from Aswan) were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser. The two temples, that of Ramesses II primarily dedicated to Re-Harrakhte, and that of his wife, Nefertari dedicated to Hathor.
After touring the temples you will go back to Airport Abu Simble after reaching Aswan your representative transfer you to hotel in Aswan.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan & return
- Domestic flight ticket
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Abu Simble including Temple of Ramses & Temple of Queen Nefertari
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- A Bottle of water
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost USD 120.- per child
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 130.- per child
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 75% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.