Duration: 8 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From your hotel in Aswan
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan the most famous attractions: Temple of Ramses, Temple of Queen Nefertari.
The Sun Festival: Every year you can go to Abu Simbel, on October 22 and February 22 and see the light spear through the darkness, illuminating the statues carved inside.
Trip in detail
Abu Simbel Day Trip from Aswan
Your day starts with a drive by A/C bus from Aswan to Abu Simbel.
Upon arrival you will visit the Temple of Ramses and Temple of Queen Nefertari. Not only are the two temples located at Abu Simbel among the most magnificent monuments in the world but their removal and reconstruction was a historic event in itself, When the temples (280 km from Aswan) were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser. The two temples, that of Ramesses II primarily dedicated to Re-Harrakhte, and that of his wife, Nefertari dedicated to Hathor.
After touring the temples you will be transferred back to Aswan hotel by A/C bus.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Abu Simble including Temple of Ramses & Temple of Queen Nefertari
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- A Bottle of water
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The offer of Summer rate valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017.
- The offer of Winter rate valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018. .
- Child 0 – 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost USD 20.- per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- The full payment must be before tour at your hotel in Aswan in CASH (100%) basis in US American Dollars.