Duration: 04 Days & 03 Nights
Tour Type: Private
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
4 Days Cairo & Alexandria City Break of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and Egyptian Museum. You will also experience Alexandria to see Montazah Palace,Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa on a private tour.
You will have 03 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
4 Days Cairo and Alexandria City Break 04 Days / 03 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum of antiquities & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
From Giza we go to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Optinal: Cairo Dinner Nile Cruise or Sound and Light Show at Pyramids area.
Day 3: (B+L) Alexandria Sightseeing Tour to Montazah Summer Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you, cutting across 220 Kilometers of the Western desert from Cairo is the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. The trip takes about 3 hours.
Upon arrival your tour leader will take you to visit the Montazah Summer Palace, walk around and enjoy the Montazah gardens. Originally built in 1892, it was the summer home of the Egyptian Royal family. Lunch is taken en-route at a local restaurant.
Following lunch you will visit the fort and Citadel of Qaitbay, which was built around 1480 by the Mamluk Sultan Qaitbay. It is believed to rest on the site and to be built from the stones of the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Library of Alexandria from outside
Next is a visit to the Bombay’s Pillar which was built in 297 AD for the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The Pillar itself is a 9 meters / 29 feet in circumference and it is said that 22 people could lunch on the capital, or flat top of the Pillar.
The day ends with a visit to the Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa. These tombs were tunneled into the bedrock in the age of the Antonine emperors (2nd century A.D.) for a single wealthy family still practicing the ancient religion. These tombs represent the last existing major construction for the sake of the old Egyptian religion.
At the end of the day return to Cairo.
Day 4: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & Final Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel our Min Travel representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Alexandria to visit, Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour
- A Bottle of water for every day
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Enter Alexandria Library USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- The winter rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter period
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2 – 5.99 cost 20% from adult rate
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 40% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 25% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.