Duration: 03 Days & 02 Nights
Tour Type: Private
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
3 Day Cairo Short Break 03 days / 02 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. You will also experience the Egyptian Museum, Old Coptic Cairo to see Hanging Church, Church of St. Sergius and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar on a private tour.
You will have 02 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
3 Day Cairo Short Break 03 Days / 02 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
After that transfer you to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is Coptic Cairo home of some of the oldest Christian churches in the world and retrace the steps where Mary and Joseph walked thousands of years ago. We will visit the Hanging Church, also known as El Muallaqa that was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and it was believed to have been built at the end of the 3rd century. Following is a visit to the Church of St. Sergius, a perfect example of Coptic churches and monasteries. It was founded at the end of the 4th century and it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the holy family during their flight from Egypt.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops!
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Optinal: Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise & Show or Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza
Day 3: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & Final Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel our Min travel representative will pick you up and transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Pyramids Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- One Lunch in local restaurant during tour
- A Bottle of water during day tour
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person.
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement.
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2 – 5.99 cost 20% from adult rate
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 40% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 25% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.