Duration: 08 Days & 07 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan & Luxor by flight 08 days / 07 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara (Step Pyramid), Memphis, the Egyptian Museum, Old Coptic Cairo and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. Luxor West Bank and East Bank, Kom ombo & Edfu and finally see Aswan highlights. You will also experience Alexandria to see Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa on a private tour. You will have 07 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
Trip in detail
Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor By Flight 08 Days / 07 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara & Memphis
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
In the afternoon we will visit the Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid – the first pyramid to be built and the surrounding monuments. Your guide will give you a detailed history on Imhotep, the Egyptian architect who created this pyramid and how he accomplished this major undertaking.
Following is a visit to the open air Museum at Memphis where the Colossus of Ramses the II, the largest statue of Ramses the Great and see the Alabaster Sphinx alongside. At the end of the day transfers back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B) Flight to Aswan. Aswan Sightseeing Tour to High Dam, temple of Philae & Unfinished Obelisk
After breakfast check out hotel and our Min Travel representative transfer to Cairo International Airport to coach your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival Aswan Your guide for the day will pick you up and begin your guided tour by A/C Car with a visit to the romantic temple of Philae or Isis Temple dedicated to the cow-headed goddess Hathor. The temple was started by Ptolemy III and continued by Ptolemy IV, but never completed.
Next is a visit to the Unfinished Obelisk in the granite quarries. The obelisk is 14 m high and is thought to have been intended for the temple of Hatshepsute at the Karnak.
The tour ends with a visit to the High Dam. The Dam which is 7 Km high is one of the biggest dams in the world. It was erected to store the waters of the flood of the Nile in Lake Nasser.
At the end of the day return back to your hotel in Aswan
Optional: Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple.
Day 4: (B) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to temple shared by the two Gods & temple of Horus
Abu Simple Tour is optional upon request.
Your Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from Aswan hotel and start your tour. Transfer you to Kom ombo to visit temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris. After that transfer you to Edfu to visit the temple of Horus in Edfu.
At the end of the day transfers to your hotel in Luxor.
Optional: Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 5: (B) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to the Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
Optional: Hot Balloon Over Luxor.
After breakfast check out hotel. The day starts with a guided tour of the Valley of the Kings, where the ancient mummies were discovered and The Valley of the Kings actually has two components – the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
After that a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
The tour end with visit the Temple of Karnak. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
At the end of the day transfer to your hotel in Luxor & Overnight.
Day 6: (B+L) flight to Cairo. Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum, Coptic Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
After breakfast check out the hotel and transfer you to Aswan International Airport to coach your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo International Airport Your guide for the day will pick you up and begin your guided tour to Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is Coptic Cairo home of some of the oldest Christian churches in the world and retrace the steps where Mary and Joseph walked thousands of years ago. We will visit the Hanging Church, also known as El Muallaqa that was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and it was believed to have been built at the end of the 3rd century. Built on the outer wall you will see the Greek Church of St. George. Following is a visit to the Church of St. Sergius, a perfect example of Coptic churches and monasteries. It was founded at the end of the 4th century and it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the holy family during their flight from Egypt.
Our tour will concludes with a visit to the St. Barbara’s Church that was built between the 4th and 5th centuries. It has preserved ruins of Saint John.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops! At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: (B+L) Alexandria Sightseeing Tour to Montazah Summer Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you; cutting across 220 Kilometers of the Western desert from Cairo is the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean Sea. The trip takes about 3 hours.
Upon arrival your tour leader will take you to visit the Montazah Summer Palace, walk around and enjoy the Montazah gardens. Originally built in 1892, it was the summer home of the Egyptian Royal family. Lunch is taken en-route at a popular seafood district (at your own expense).
Following lunch you will visit the fort and Citadel of Qaitbay, which was built around 1480 by the Mamluk Sultan Qaitbay. It is believed to rest on the site and to be built from the stones of the Pharos lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Next is a visit to the Bombay’s Pillar which was built in 297 AD for the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The Pillar itself is a 9 meters / 29 feet in circumference and it is said that 22 people could lunch on the capital, or flat top of the Pillar.
The day ends with a visit to the Catacomb of Komel-Shokafa. These tombs were tunneled into the bedrock in the age of the Antonine emperors (2nd century A.D.) for a single wealthy family still practicing the ancient religion. These tombs represent the last existing major construction for the sake of the old Egyptian religion. At the end of the day return to Cairo.
Day 8: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
INCLUDE & EXCLUDE
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- 01 full day tour in Alexandria to visit, Montazah Palace, Bombay’s Pillar & Catacombs of Komel-Shokafa
- 01 day tour in Luxor including Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple & and Luxor Temple
- 01 day tour in Aswan to visit Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk
- 01 day tour in Kom ombo and Edfu to visit Temple shared by the two Gods & Temple of Horus
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 04 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 02 nights accommodation in hotel in Luxor based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Aswan based on BB basis
- 03 Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Alexandria
- Domestic Flight Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo
- A Bottle of water for every day tour
- International flights
- Visitor’s VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat – near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Enter Alexandria Library USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 – 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 – 5.99 cost 175.- USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 – 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.